What is Bamboo Fixed Returns?
Bamboo Fixed Returns is a fixed-income dollar-denominated product that allows you to lock your money for a period of 90 to 365 days, and get up to 8% dollar returns. It takes the risk out of investing while allowing you to get returns higher than your regular dollar savings accounts. With Bamboo Fixed Returns, you have less to worry about and more money to earn. You can create as many fixed investments as you want.
How does it work?
It’s as simple as ABC but simpler.
- Sign up on the Bamboo app.
- Fund your Bamboo wallet with as low as $10.
- Select the Fixed Income tab on the app and proceed to fund.
- Select the tenor you would like
- Viola! You are off to earning up to 8% USD returns.
You can also create your fixed investment on our webpage, here (double cool, right!),
Why should I invest with Bamboo Fixed Returns?
- You get up to 8% in Dollar-denominated interest.
- Requires a minimum amount of $10.
- You get to massively de-risk and diversify your investment portfolio.
- You can create as many fixed returns investments as you want, anywhere between 90 days to a year.
- It is a great way to protect your money against devaluation and inflation while earning consistent Dollar returns.
- You can track your returns over time.
- Your deposit is assured.
Who can invest?
- You and everyone you know
- High Net Worth Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Investors with a low-risk appetite
- Investors looking to diversify their portfolio
- Business owners and anyone looking for ways to make passive income
How secure is my money when I invest in Bamboo Fixed Returns?
To provide this service, we are partnered with SEC-licensed investment managers.
Want more information on how Bamboo Fixed Returns works? Watch this video below.
How can I withdraw my funds?
Once your Fixed Returns investment matures, the amount automatically goes into your Bamboo Wallet. To withdraw:
- Click on “Account” right at the bottom of your Bamboo app screen.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Select the withdrawal method.
- Complete the requested details. Please note that Bamboo only allows withdrawals into accounts in your name.
- Tap withdraw.
Understanding your Fixed Returns
We are always here to help, and if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]