It’s one thing to invest, it’s another to know what you’re investing in.
At Bamboo, we are passionate about you understanding your investment and making the best out of it. That’s why we’ve partnered with The Motley Fool – one of the best financial names in the world, for a complimentary subscription.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor is the best stock recommendation service in the world with a huge success rate in investment. It was created in 2002 and has since had over 605% in returns. In 2020, Motley Fool had a 91% return on stock picks. This means 20 out of the 24 stock picks recommended in 2020 were profitable. Also, 7 of those stocks doubled.
A graphical representation of Motley Fool’s returns in comparison with S&P 500 since 2002.
So what are you getting for $FREE99?
- Stock picks: When you subscribe, you’re initially given a list of stocks to buy.
- Information: You don’t just get a stock pick, you also get information about the stocks, why Motley Fool is recommending it, the company’s risk profile, 24/7monitoring and much more. So, if there’s an issue with a stock and Motley Fool thinks it’s time to bail, you get an alert on it.
- Starter stocks: As a newbie and one not familiar with the stock market, there’s a special section that helps you start building your portfolio.
- Instant alerts: You also get instant alerts on when you need to buy or sell a stock.
- Full access: A new membership doesn’t mean you start with only the current stocks, you also get access to all the recommendations made since 2016.
- Live customer service: If you ever have questions, there’s customer service available on the Bamboo app to speak to.
- Investor club: Asides from access to stocks, you also get access to investors from all over the world to discuss, learn and get valuable tips from.
All you have to do is buy the MOTLEY FOOL STOCK ADVISOR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION.
Click the button below. Within 5-20 business days, we will refund the subscription fee into your Bamboo wallet while you continue to enjoy free access to Stock Advisor for the next 12 months. Please make sure you sign up with the email address your Bamboo account was created with and you have made at least one trade on Bamboo. Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your refund after 20 business days.